Thursday, January 7, 2010

Can I use soap to wash my hair?

I keep forgetting buy a new bottle of shampoo. So meanwhile I was just using a bar of soap. It seems to be working just as fine. Can I switch to soap all together?Can I use soap to wash my hair?
NO! It is fine for a quick solution until you buy more shampoo but it will DRY your hair out BIG TIME!Can I use soap to wash my hair?
Soap wasn't made to clean hair. Write down that you need shampoo.
Yuck, no. Watch out for soap scum.
It really depends on your soap. Many commercial soaps are really detergents, as is your shampoo. If you find your hair is still in good shape then there is no reason not to continue.





True soaps are more problematic - but that would be evident after only a few uses, if not after the first. True soaps can roughen the cuticle on the hair shaft, and form soap scum with hard water. Either can result in rough, dry, sticky hair.





So forge ahead.
Actually, if you use a 100% natural soap then your hair will be fine. Dove contains many chemicals that will damage your hair... good alternatives would be Lush or Olivia Care.
NO!!!! it will break your hair off and dry it out and split ends will occur
if you want extreme dandruff then go for it lol
Soap will dry your hair out.


unless you buy body wash. not a BAR of soap.


Body wash like suave has conditioning in it.


and that works just as well.


so i would reccomend that instead of BAR soap.





and it only sells for 1.99$ at walmart and meijer.

No comments:

Post a Comment