Thursday, January 7, 2010

Whats the difference betwen bar soap and body wash?

I love Dove beauty soap because it only like what? 2$ but the dove Body wash is like... 6$ at the store... besides that its obviously more expensive what the heck is the difference? Do you get more in the body wash? Isn't it the same ingredients? Anyone know? Thanks.Whats the difference betwen bar soap and body wash?
I don't know. I guess that's because body wash can be soap free and some people are allergic to soap. But my mom's the opposite, let me tell you this. She's allergic to body wash.Whats the difference betwen bar soap and body wash?
i think it is because soap just gets smaller and turns into a little lump, but body wash comes in a nice little container and comes in different scents.
bar soap= 7 letters.


body wash= 8 letters.


4$ for one extra letter= ripoff. Buy the bar soap!
Don't buy Dove. It's not soap. It's a detergent.

No comments:

Post a Comment