Thursday, January 7, 2010

Is it okay to use a face wash and soap together ?

i have neutrogena acne prone facial soap bar %26amp; clearasil ultra daily face wash. will my skin be left with no oil %26amp; start to overproduce if i do these together ? if so, which should i use ?Is it okay to use a face wash and soap together ?
OMGOODNESS!!! Your skin on your face will disolve...what r u thinking????? They form a chemical acid and will burn your hands off too!!! PS Dove cloggs your pours from the cheap moisturizer in it, but it had a pleasant perfume.Is it okay to use a face wash and soap together ?
i think the combination is a little too strong for your face. i would suggest you dont use both at the same time, say one in the morning and the other in the evening. Betterstill, use same brand products as this will complement eachother and there is no fear of counter-reaction with the products.
clearasil makes a great product but I'm old and don't have acne anymore...but two harsh things will likely burn your face. I would use one in the am and one in the pm. see how that works. use witch hazel in between. it's cheap and is a great astringent. I've been using it for years and people think my daughter and I are twins, ok...I wish :)
are you prone to have oily face texture? if not, using both at the same time for a prolong period of time can leave your skin texture over dried and looking dead.


if you have a normal skin texture, you can try using OLAY facial form for a daily usage and apply toner and moisturizer after that. This will leave your skin supple and clean.
neutrogena is no good use dove it will help u with u'r oil and perfect 2 go!
Hi Anonymous.I use a face wash and soap together and it has NOT dissolved my skin as someone mentioned to you.lol





I have been doing this for two months and its the clearest two months my face has ever been.I am so confident in my skin now,that I dont wear makeup everytime I go out.And when I do wear makeup I only use eyeliner and lipgloss.





Nutrogena NEVER worked for me.I use Black Opal fade bar and Avon Blackhead Clearing Cleanser together and they work MARVELOUS.Remember that everyone has different skintypes,so what may work for me may not do the same for you.





I think the important thing about using the two products together is not forgetting to TONE and MOISTURIZE after.If you over wash your face it will start to overproduce oil.Just wash twice a day,tone and moisturize and you should be okay.Oh and you should only use a small amount of the wash for each wash.





Hope you find a routine that works for you.Have a great day and Smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment