Thursday, January 7, 2010

What's your favorite soap and body wash? How long are you in the shower?

I'll start.





Ivory bar soap and a body wash and i usually buy ones I think smell good no matter what the brand is even store brands.





the ones i have now are:





Caress Berry Indulgence


Caress Daily Silk


Suave (some coconut scented one)What's your favorite soap and body wash? How long are you in the shower?
The one place I absolutely splurge and spoil myself is with bath stuff. And I have a lot of it that I use on different days depending on my mood. =) I use Pureology shampoo and conditioner, volumizing (which smells like heaven) or clarifying shampoo followed by reconstructive conditioner, or Bath and Body Works shampoo and conditioner, pink grapefruit or coconut lime verbena. Glytone facial clenser, which everyone with acne problems should use, I have naturally horrible skin, but I am crystal clear! Like 10 different bath and body works glycerine soaps. I stock up on them in June and January during their sale. Those soaps are only $1 a bar then! Bath and Body works shower gel, about 6 different ones (again bought during the sale for about $4 a bottle). My favs are magnolia blossom, white cherry blossom, gardina, coco cabana, coconut lime verbena... I think those are all the ones I have. I love Victoria Secret sugar scrub body by victoria, but it's expensive, so I usually get one bottle for Christmas, and don't buy it unless it's on sale. I like St. Ives exfoliater.





Then, on my face- Jan Marini daily antioxidant moisturizer spf 30; legs if I shave- Lubriderm spf 15 non scented followed by Neutrogena sesame body oil (just a little), and usually throughout the day I use Bath and Body Works lotion Flowering Herbs on my hands. It's discontinued, but I found it at the sale in January and bought about 6 bottles!!





I think tomorrow it will be Pureology volumizing, freesia glycerine soap, and if i shave... gardina shower gel. =)





I usually spend 10 minutes in the shower unless I'm not in a hurry, then it could be up to 1/2 hour.





This was fun. Pamper yourself, you're worth it!!What's your favorite soap and body wash? How long are you in the shower?
I freaking love the pomegranate mango softsoap. it smells so good even after a 5 min shower. i dont stay in the shower for longer than 15 mins cause i have no time soaking in water.
My favorite shampoo is hydra TLC Sunsilk. It is the ONLY shampoo that really helps my hair on anything. My favorite soap is also the Coconut scented suave one. My favorite face wash is Morning burst shine control from clean n' clear.


I am usually in the shower 15 minutes!
I sometimes use Ivory soap but I also use Tone sugar glow. Its awesome. lol
I have the same bodywash (Suave Tropical Coconut). It smells divine. I like their Sweet Pea and Violet one, too--smells like Bath %26amp; Body Works but much cheaper. But my favorite body wash is a discontinued Tone one--Tropical something-or-other. Smelled like the Suave Tropical Coconut, but much better, and more moisturizing.





My fav. bar soaps are Yardley English Lavender, Yardley English Rose, and Ivory with Aloe.





Showers range from 12-45 minutes, depending on whether I wash my hair, shave my legs, etc.
I use some Irish Spring soap cause it smells nice. I'm usually in the shower for about 20-30 mins. I'm trying to cut down on my shower time... but I just can't seem to spend less time in the shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment