Thursday, January 7, 2010

Do you like bar soap or body wash better?

I use them both. Probably bar soap more though. For body wash I just have w/e smells good and for bar soap I use dove unscented for sensitive skin.Do you like bar soap or body wash better?
i prefer body wash but i do use bar soap too.Do you like bar soap or body wash better?
I use both. I use body wash mostly in Winter. I have oily skin, and live in Los Angeles where temperatures are mild most of the year. Body washes make me break out on my back, and don't really get me clean enough except in Winter, when my skin is a bit drier.





Also, my favourite bar soap (Pr茅 De Prov猫nce), has real crushed herbs in it that exfoliates dead skin, and leaves me smooth.
Body Wash, Avon has some great ones,check it out.





www.youravon.com/andreswaters
I only use body wash because bar soap is very soapy and after you wash your body with bar soap it gets all squeky and stuff
Bar soap is actually bad for your skin. Its actually drying out your skin. Use body wash.
Body Washhhhh!
I like body wash cause they have different sweet smells. Bar soap to me doesn't smell so good.
Body wash is better.-
I prefer body wash.My favorite is pear glace from Victoria's Secret. :)
body wash
Body Wash- Dove is the best
use body wash, but use soap too, esp dove soap
Oil of Olay body wash, love that stuff
That sounds fine. I use the same thing. :)
I don't use either. I have a special bath oil and it is fab!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment