Thursday, January 7, 2010

Would using a bar of soap and water to wash my face work better against acne than just using water?

I wash my face with water twice a day to try and fight my acne and I was wondering if a bar of soap will help?


Thanks.Would using a bar of soap and water to wash my face work better against acne than just using water?
You need warm soapy water to loosen the grime embedded in the pore of the oil glands and the sweat glands. Washing with or rinsing in plain water won't do it. Wash gently, massaging the soap with a soft wash rag and than rinse good with water.Would using a bar of soap and water to wash my face work better against acne than just using water?
I would suggest buying a mild face wash that gently exfoliates your skin. This way all the little bits of dirt thats clogged up will slowly be removed. If you don't want an exfoliating face wash, then theres plenty of other mild ones that are like soaps but not as perfume/fragrance based. If you live in the UK, the i'd recommend face washes such as St Ives (exfoliating) or Simple (mild and fragrance free).





Oh, and avoid using soap bars that are used on the body for your face!
Hi there,


Using soap is the last thing you should wash your face with if you suffer from acne, like I did, it will only make it worse. If you are looking for a cost effective acne treatment which will also deep cleanse your skin, then try this. It is totally natural and works like nothing else out there. Good luck :-)


http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ACNE-TREATMENT-CURE-OILY-SKIN-SPOTS-BLEMISHES-DETOX_W0QQitemZ200297933721QQihZ010QQcategoryZ29618QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
I would suggest using organic soap or just a mild one. Just try to pay attention to the ingredient list on the packaging helps a lot =)

No comments:

Post a Comment