Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is the best body wash or body soap that leaves you smelling good all day?

I always use dove and body silk whipped oil wash but it always fades off of my skin. What's a god body wash that leaves you smooth ands smelling fresh all day? thanksWhat is the best body wash or body soap that leaves you smelling good all day?
Check out the Philosophy line at Sephora...





and there are also some good ones at Bath %26amp; Bodyworks. Just remember the key is layering - use a body wash, lotion, and spray that are all the same scent and it will last longer.What is the best body wash or body soap that leaves you smelling good all day?
my favorite is Kiss Your Face, olive oil/lavender soap. Whenever I use it people ask me what I have on!
Irish spring
  • hair highlight ideas
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment