Thursday, January 7, 2010

What type of soap/body wash do you recommend?

Oil of Olay liquid body wash, if you want silky soft smooth skin, and do not want to have to apply lotion after your shower, it is the best I have ever used, I LOVE IT!


Do not know how they mastered the lotion feeling, but they did!What type of soap/body wash do you recommend?
I use Dove bodywash- it is really moisturizingWhat type of soap/body wash do you recommend?
Use AXE body wash even if u r a gurl it Rocks
Do you use Dial ?, don't you wish everyone did ?
Dial have very good body washes. They smell great to for him or her. so if you don't want to clutter up your shower/tub with tons of bottles. Just buy one body wash. You %26amp; your partner can use the same one
It depends on your skin type. Personally, I love IRISH SPRING soap and get lots of compliments about how I smell when I wear it. However, some people think it dries your skin too much.





For those of us with oily skin, it's great though! It leaves me smelling really clean after I work-out and sweat a lot.





I have friends with sensitive skin who use soap made with goat's milk and they swear by it.
Preferably medicated and fragrant.
The home made type soaps with natual products added in them.
I agree with H-man, but I think a lady needs a good rub on skin conditioner for parts of the body.
I started using Bath %26amp; Body Works庐 Signature Collection


Creamy Body Wash: Japanese Cherry Blossom. It smells absolutely heavenly.
irish spring or axe they smell great
It depends on the type of skin that you have. I use Earth Origin, a papaya soap with moisturizer. I use Dove soap when the weather is cold so that my skin will not get dry.
I have always used conditioning shampoo. Right now I use Paul Mitchell.
Hi, Just use the regular stuff that is cheapest, that way you can spend a little more on deodorant and perfume.


Soap is to clean the body and not to make you smell all pretty. That's what the other stuff is for.


Your mate from the Deep Deep South.


H-man
I love something that smells nice and lingers on my skin afterwards. Dove is good for that. It's creamy and moisturizing. I also really enjoy the Aveeno Stress Relieving Body Wash with lavender. I don't know if it really relieves my stress, but it does smell really nice and it's gentle on my skin.

2 comments:

  1. I really appreciate your hard work for bringing this useful article thank you for sharing this useful information.
    maharaja express train

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing nice information with us. I like your post and all you share with us is up-to-date and quite informative.
    bed bugs control Delhi
    best pest control in Noida

    ReplyDelete