Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is your favorite soap or Body Wash?

Dove is the only Bar soap I use.. But I Love body washes like:


soft soap body wash honey %26amp; almond smells wonderful


Caress Body wash I have tried them all


Tell me some that I ';HAVE'; to try...10 to the best suggestions What is your favorite soap or Body Wash?
johnson and johnson softwash...stress relief....in the purple bottle.....works pretty good.What is your favorite soap or Body Wash?
I love


Castille ~ Peppermint %26amp; Olive Oil





Kiss My Face ~ Honey %26amp; Olive Oil


Lavender %26amp; Olive Oil





Pretty Baby ~ Under the Boardwalk (smells like beach %26amp; coconut oil) It's my favorite to use in the summer.
Love Spell Body Wash


That smell is gorgeous!


:)


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>


It's HALLOWEEN related :)
love spell from vistorias secret





winter candy apple- bath and body works.
Bath and body works shower gels omg love them so much I have 3 and I WANT ONE MORE
  • hair highlight ideas
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment