Thursday, January 7, 2010

What kind of lotion and body wash/soap do you use?

Avenno Body Lotion...





I have dry skin issues =PWhat kind of lotion and body wash/soap do you use?
http://www.naturalacneremedy.com/acne-bl鈥?/a>





smells sooooooo good.What kind of lotion and body wash/soap do you use?
Sweet Pea from Bath %26amp; Body Works (Body Wash) and I use baby lotion (The bedtime one with the purple cap) and and for a bar of soap I only use Dove
Aveeno lotion and the Dollar Store brand of body soap..
I use Cocoa Butter cream. And for body wash, I use Daisy by Marc Jacobs.
I usuallu use Vaseline in winters





or Lakme..





N soap is mostly Lux...
pHisoderm pH


Matrix Biolage body Balm
Only Avon. I use any of their shower gels or body washes
Herbal Essences :)


鈾?blondy
Ivory and Cetaphil.
Lever 2000
i use dove body wash and soap..





and suave lotion
lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment