Thursday, January 7, 2010

If you were bald would you use shampoo or regular soap to wash your head?

please leave religion out.If you were bald would you use shampoo or regular soap to wash your head?
i would pray to God to clean my head, and if it didn't get clean then he must want me to be dirty.If you were bald would you use shampoo or regular soap to wash your head?
would it matter, you're still wasting soap
ha ha great doubt!
Shampoo. Though there may not look like there is not any hair, there are hair glands on your head. Regular soap can irritate it, and can cause you discompfort. Go with the shampoo.
Soap, it's just skin.
My boyfriend is bald and he uses regular bar soap.
I'd use the same soap I use on my face and I would cream my scalp...(it will get dry too...)

No comments:

Post a Comment