Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is the most affordable, all natural hand soap and body wash?

Previously, I was using Method brand..but now I see that has quite a few chemicals as well. Is there a brand that won't break the bank, but is chemical free?What is the most affordable, all natural hand soap and body wash?
I like Dr. Bronners. good soap with lots of crazy philosophy to read on the bottle.What is the most affordable, all natural hand soap and body wash?
The Body Shop (not bath and body works) makes an excellent line of products. The ingredients in their line also has a lot of all natural things in it. Plus it is good for the environment because their plastic bottles are made out of 33% recycled plastic...and they are working on make that a greater number. But anyways I swear by ALL their products. Their hand products are wonderful. and I absolutely love the skin care line. Its been the only thing that really works well for me. You can get them in the mall....or they even have HOME parties now, where the host can get things cheaper. That to me is the way to go. Plus, in the store, they have a card where you earn points. On your birthday you get $10 in free product alone.
Pork fat and lye. Hey, you wanted natural.
burts bees?
  • hair highlight ideas
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment