Thursday, January 7, 2010

When did your child graduate from baby wash to regular soap?

I don't use baby wash on my 2-year-old son. I use regular soap and shampoo. How about you, mommies?When did your child graduate from baby wash to regular soap?
i started using adult dove soap on my son before the age of 1 because the doctor recommended itWhen did your child graduate from baby wash to regular soap?
We only use Aveeno Body wash in our house we have the regular as well as the lavender scented which is great for calming down and snuggling in bed, I have been using it since I can remember I don't ever remember using soap because my mother never liked the ';gunk'; that it left after it got wet. I've always used Pantene shampoo and conditioner on my daughter as well as my own hair.
I have a 2 yr old girl and I don't use shampoo or soap. I use natural body wash and that is also hair wash. Johnson's Baby Shampoo has deadly chemicals in them. I refuse to wash my child's hair with arsenic, formaldehyde, and a few others. Also, do not use Tide Laundry Detergent- it contains crushed glass to give clothes a ';shiny'; look.
Our younger two still use kids soap and shampoo. It isn't called baby but more in a fun kids type bottle that says it won't burn the eyes.





Our kids use kids soap which is for washing too. It's kids body soap.
I do the same...he's old enough now that I can tell him to close his eyes while I rinse his hair and we haven't had any sensitivity issues, so we're on all the same products now! His blonde is looking great with my vibrant blonde shampoo...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment