Thursday, January 7, 2010

Do bald people use shampoo or soap to wash their head?

Just wondering.Do bald people use shampoo or soap to wash their head?
I use soap. Why would you waste your money in shampoo since there is no hair left and the skin on your scalp is the same as the rest of your body.Do bald people use shampoo or soap to wash their head?
shampoo is for hair. If someone is bald, then they have no hair, just skin, which is what regular soap is for. So I'd go with, no, of course not.
Shampoo all the way!


Shampoo has all those delicious vitamins for your skin not only your hair
my dad uses head and shoulders 2 in 1 conditioner
whatever they wana use it dosent affect their hair grow becausse they are bald
shampoo and conditioneer
Soap i should think.





or do what Homer Simpson does, stick your head in the bowling ball shinner.
no they just use soap....my friend is bald he washes his head with soap....
They just use soap
They just use soap!
Soap or shower gel...
My friend does it.I'm wondering why.
This is one of the best questions i have seen lol. I would say shower gel
Just shower foam..
Mr Sheen!! everyone knows that! ; )
i would of thought it was soap lol
they use regaine - to try and get their hair back
i know people who does...
  • hair highlight ideas
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment