Sunday, December 20, 2009

Can concentrated soap wash off a clear coat?

My Mom got a brand new Hyundai Santa and had just washed it yesterday. She used concentrated soap and my dad swears she used to much of it and scrubbed of the clear coat, yet you can still see the Reflection of the sky and trees in the car.





So is it possible?Can concentrated soap wash off a clear coat?
not possible





you cant scrub off the whole clear coat just from washing a car


unless you use acid as your soap..





and dish soap is bad for your paint


dont listen to that guy..





you could use the whole container of soap


and it will do no harmCan concentrated soap wash off a clear coat?
Some kinds will scratch it car washes normally use liquid I my self use Dawn or some kind of dish soap work good just rinse off well if you see white spots it normally the coleen in city water
Yeah it is, it's worked for me

No comments:

Post a Comment