Sunday, December 20, 2009

Can I use baby soap to wash my face with instead of face wash?

I find many face washes set off my eczema and I was wondering of baby soap could be used to wash my face or would it dry out my skin?


I'm usually allergic to soap in bar forms but I haven't had any reactions to baby soap.Can I use baby soap to wash my face with instead of face wash?
Yes baby soap should be gentle enough for your skin. If it still sets off your eczema you should try Aveeno Baby Soothing Relief Creamy Wash. Its made to be even more gentle then the average baby washes. Its what my doctor told me to use when Aubrey started getting eczema using Johnson's head-to-toe baby wash.





Also I use whatever Aubrey uses since usually I bathe her in her baby tube while I bathe myself and I don't want any harsher soaps to get on her. So I've uses both johnson's baby wash and Aveeno Baby Wash as shampoo and soap and it works wonderfully.Can I use baby soap to wash my face with instead of face wash?
I think so, as baby products are designed to be gentle (for baby's delicate sin) so it should be mild enough for your skin.
Yes, it's for babies, therefore can be used on sensitive skin. Plus I read about it- it's fine.
Yes - it's designed for delicate skin.
yes if your not allergic to it
sure why not try it.


you should also try aloe vera
oh yeah itz good n if it suits u thn goahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment