Sunday, December 20, 2009

Whats a good soap to wash your face with?

I am currently using ivory soap and it always seems to be leaving my skin feeling dry. i know that there are a lot of soaps out there but im actually looking for a specific one- that cleans your face, leaves it feeling fresh, wont make your face feel dry, helps better the appearance of your skin. tnx.Whats a good soap to wash your face with?
Dove! Dermatologist recommended.Whats a good soap to wash your face with?
use a facial cleanser like neutrogena, biore, noxema, clean and clear....theres so many too choose from.





Stop using body bars they aren't made for the face.





check out your drugstore/pharmacy you'll find them there.
it depends on ur skin type...if you hv dry skin, try to look for a product that says ';hydration';...fresh, you can try the body shop ';tea tree oil cleanser';...it leaves you a very very fresh feeling. i personally use neutrogena oil-free cleanser and it works BEST for me because i have combination (dry n oily) skin type n i tried many products n just don't work for me.
Origins makes the best face washes. They have three different washes I believe and one will fit you skin type!





www.origins.com





You want something cheaper try Cetaphil at Wal-Mart
I would suggest not using soap at all on your face. You should use a good cleanser instead.
lever 2000
I really like clean and clear. Im 24 so I dont use the acne fash wash anymore, but I know they do make one. I believe its called continuous control or something like that. It fights and prevents blemishes. Dont wash your face with regular soap. Its too harsh.


Also, get a great moisturizer and use it. I also use clean and clear moisturizer. My face never feels dry when I get out of the shower from washing my face, but its overall good for your face to use a moisturizer.
Any soap that has glycerin in it.


I would suggest that you use mousturizer after you wash your face, if it's feeling dry.


You could try a wash by La Roche-Posay Effaclar.
According to my dermatologist...use Neutrogena or Dove.
I'm currently using Biore, and it's the BEST cleanser I've ever washed my face with. Back then, all my cleansers either left me with a filmy feeling on my face, or it dried out my skin really bad. Biore doesn't have any harsh drying-out agents in it, and it leaves your skin feeling very clean. Look for Biore Shine Control Cream Cleanser at your local pharmacy. This is how it looks like: http://f3c.yahoofs.com/shopping/mcid6_11鈥?/a>
Never, never, NEVER use ';just plain soap'; on your face! You'll strip out all the natural oils in your skin. Use a cleanser that's formulated for your skin type. I just recently switched to Luxiva (Merle Norman) for normal to dry skin. I used to have oily skin, but that changed with age.





You'll also want to avoid anything abrasive to your face.





Neutrogena, Cetaphil and Phisoderm are good over-the-counter skin cleansers. Make sure you get the ones for ';normal'; skin. Some of the ';oily'; skin cleansers will also strip out too much oil. Don't forget the toner and moisturizer!

No comments:

Post a Comment