Sunday, December 20, 2009

What is the best body wash(Soap) to use for a 2year old? Is there Aveeno soap bar available?

Right now I use Aveeno body wash but wondering if there is a bar available for kids at this age. If not when do we really start using other soaps like Dove, Lever... etc. Suggestions please...What is the best body wash(Soap) to use for a 2year old? Is there Aveeno soap bar available?
I know there is an Aveeno bar that is an oatmeal bar because I use it sometimes on my 2 year old (it's with the other Aveeno stuff in the beauty aisle).





It really depends on what kind of skin your child has. My daughter has very dry skin and so I have never been able to use the washes for babies (huggies, johnson %26amp; johnson, etc.). Dove actually works okay - I really like Burt's Bees but it can be a bit pricey. If you don't have any skin issues, I'd go with regular Dove. Works great and not expesive.What is the best body wash(Soap) to use for a 2year old? Is there Aveeno soap bar available?
My doctors have always recommended Dove, even as a newborn, and I try to stick with that. Although right now we are using Lever because it was on sale! At age 2 it really doesn't matter what soap you use. Just whatever the rest of the family is using as long as it isn't too harsh like Lava Soap or something. ;-)
I have always used Dove with my children. I usually start using soap and not baby wash after their first birthday. Dove is usually used for children with eczema and is really gentle.
You can use dove unscented for sensitive skin if you want...they even tell you to use that on newborns for the first couple of weeks
I personally like the Kandoo foam. My 2 year old loves to ';bubble'; his body during his bath.
You can use dove (white) now ... but Johnson %26amp; Johnson has a bar.
Dove can be used by infants (white with no scent). It's some great stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment