Thursday, December 24, 2009

Can I use laundry soap to wash my dogs?

I don't have any dawn which I know is safe and I don't have any dish soap period. We just shampooed our carpets and I don't want to let them inside until they have had a bath but I just can't stand it I hate leaving them outside. I mean they have an indoor porch but they need us and I need them at night especially. I am kinda broke at the moment so buying anything is out of the question until we get some cash.Can I use laundry soap to wash my dogs?
NO!!!


The phosphates in laundry soaps will kill a dog.





If you must use something, use watered down people shampooCan I use laundry soap to wash my dogs?
I would absolutely not use laundry soap to wash your dogs! Can you borrow some dog shampoo from a friend or relative that has a dog? You can afford to shampoo your carpets but not to pay $4.99 for dog shampoo??





I don't mean to be harsh, but if you can't afford to purchase dog shampoo, how are you able to provide a proper home for a dog?? What if they got sick and needed medical attention?





We are all struggling right now but it sounds like you might want to find a new home for your dogs.
Hun- No you can't, you can use human shampoo, it's harmless, just no Head and Shoulders or anything used dandruff, you can use Johnson %26amp; Johnson baby shampoo and body wash on them.


Geez, people calm down, she asked a simple question, it's truly not your business of how she pays for them medically, as long as she doesn't neglect, (we wouldn't know really) then it shouldn't matter. Plus, I ran out of shampoo and it was too cold and I didn't have money on me that day, so I used Johnson %26amp; Johnson, and I'm a wonderful pet owner, my dogs Holiday pictures are always on the bulletin board in the Vet's office. (:


Personally, I don't think not having money for shampoo a certain day, means you're a bad owner.





Hope I helped sweetie. (:





-Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment