Thursday, December 24, 2009

What type of soap do you wash your face with?

I normally use the Dove beauty bar(original) but just realised I'm all out. I had a four pack but they're all used up. My dad uses coast soap but it doesn't seem like the bes tto use on your face. Would it be good?What type of soap do you wash your face with?
Bar soap contains tallow and is not good for face use; it clogs pores.





Use a liquid cleanser that doesn't sting your eyes. Your face should not feel tight afterwords, if it does it means the cleanser is too drying and actually leads to OILY skin and breakouts due to the top layer being irritated.





I personally like to use generic brand Cetaphil cleanser. Clinique also has a good oil-free foaming wash that is blue and smells wonderful, but it's kind of expensive and Cetaphil is just as good and I don't recommend fragrance in facial cleansers anyways.What type of soap do you wash your face with?
Clinique soap bar and the 3 step system, it is great for your skin, no zits, blemishes, or uneven skin, its wonderful!
Bella Bars from Scent Sations Inc.
Neutrogena.


It really cleared me up really fast, so I know it cleans your face.
Body shop tea tree oil facial wash
dove alll hte waytyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
stick with dove
I just use the Dial soap that I have in the shower.


Just look at my picture...what a handsome guy. LOL
clean %26amp; clear (:

No comments:

Post a Comment