Sunday, December 20, 2009

Can you use regular body soap to wash your face after a shower/in the morning?

And will it help keep your face clean and free from future pimples?


I'm a 14 year old girl and I know it I can't stay away from pimples FOREVER, but will washing your face with soap twice a day helpful?Can you use regular body soap to wash your face after a shower/in the morning?
You can it just will dry out your skin quick, so use moisturizer after! =)


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>


Tell me what you think of my body.Can you use regular body soap to wash your face after a shower/in the morning?
recomnded that you dont use a soap to wash you face as it drys out you face heaps, better to use a facial cleanser which is made specialy for the face and will get rid of any dirt, makeup etcc

No comments:

Post a Comment