Sunday, December 20, 2009

What do u think about using soap to wash your face?

Do u think its good or bad? What soaps are good for your skin?What do u think about using soap to wash your face?
BAD IDEA!! Don't be like me!! I didn't find out till I was 22 that soap was the reason I could never clear my face of blackheads. Soap makes your face tight and yucky. Use a cleanser instead like Clean and Clear Foaming Facial Cleanser!! I swear to you it makes 100% difference and will keep your face and skin young looking.What do u think about using soap to wash your face?
I think you sould wash your face with soap once every day. I would highly recommend dove, or the dove body wash. Dove products work great and are mild.
Dont do it :)
TRY DOVE.. IT DOESNT DRY THE SKIN LIKE OTHER SOAPS :D
i use toad poo, its the best
  • hair highlight ideas
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment