Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is Good Soap to Wash the car with?

I what brand of Car Wash is good to wash the car with


Some Car Soap has wax in it some don't.What is Good Soap to Wash the car with?
About the worst thing you can use is dish washing soap or laundry soap. They will strip the wax and can damage the finish.





Turtle Wax Zip Wax or Turtle Wax Ice car wash





I use Turtle Wax Zip wax. It is actually cheaper to use than dish washing soap. A bottle costs about $5 and washes my car about 50 times. It works better than dish washing soap at cleaning. And leaves a light coat of wax.





I use the Turtle Wax Ice products for waxing and polishing. I am very happy with these. I plan to try their car wash soap once my Zip Wax runs out.What is Good Soap to Wash the car with?
Any car wash soap with or without wax will be just fine. Dish soap such Dawn or anything else is not good for your car paint. It will also remove the wax on your car...............md
ArmorAll has a car wash liquid. I like it.
dawn dish soap--it cuts grease

No comments:

Post a Comment