Sunday, December 20, 2009

What's the best kind of soap to wash sneakers?

there are 2 products i've found that work very well. one is whiteys (sp) white wall cleaner purchased at an auto parts store. the other one is scrubby bubbles used to clean bathtubs and sinks. both are inexpensive and work great.





good luck.What's the best kind of soap to wash sneakers?
Tide, toss those suckers in the wash machine and let Tide do the work!!What's the best kind of soap to wash sneakers?
Kiwi makes a nice cleaner I use on my boots. As for shoes, just use normal soap or see if Kiwi makes a cleaner, they probably do. Any shoe store probably carries shoe cleaner.





As for normal soap, try Lye Soap, I like to use it for cleaning but you might have trouble finding it. I buy mine from the Mininights.





And twnty's right too, you can always just throw them in the washer but they gota dry. Depends if you gota use them soon or not.
Hello. I bung all ousr in the washing machine!
WASHING MACHINE NORMAL DETERGENT
Arm %26amp; Hammer, throw them in the washer with a load of towels (helps scrub them) and let them air dry.
When I was in high school, I always used dish soap and a toothbrush... It always worked well for me!





Good luck!!!
Well it really depends on what kind of sneakers you have. But anyway the best product i have found is the sneaker cleaner they sell at Footlocker. I pretty much only buy white sneakers, so I'm always cleaning them and this stuff is unreal. It makes your sneakers look brand new. I have pretty much tryed everything out there and this stuff is definitely the best, and it works on any kind of sneaker. If you try regular soap it will clean the top of the sneaker and the sides but usually it wont clean the foamy part of the sole, but this cleaner makes it look new, and its only like $5 for a can but go buy a fingernail brush to go with it because the brush it comes with is crappy its like plastic. Goodluck.

No comments:

Post a Comment