Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is better and more gentle for a face wash, dove soap or cetaphil cleanser?

My face is very dry and flacky everytime I get out of the shower. I take a shower in the morning and evening. I have been using dove soap, but it seems to be really dry on my face. I was wondering if I should go over too a facial cleanser and stay away from soap. Maybe, such as a cetaphil cleanser or maybe even a neutrogena cleanser. What do you think?What is better and more gentle for a face wash, dove soap or cetaphil cleanser?
Dove soap is 1/4 moisturizing cream, which might be too much to use daily. When moisture builds up a lot, too much of it comes off when you finally wash your face again. It's a bad cycle. Cetaphil is made mainly for sensitive skin so it is perfectly gentle and great for everyday use.What is better and more gentle for a face wash, dove soap or cetaphil cleanser?
i've used a TON of different products to try and help my skin. neutrogena, oil of olay, dove, mary kay. i found that you have to know what your skin type is and exactly how these work to make the best choice. I do some writing for Prevention.com, put out by Prevention Magazine, and they just released a new online tool to help identify skin problems... once you answer their questions, it tells you exactly what in-store products and brands are a good match for your skin.





i put a link to it in my blog:


http://buzz.prevention.com/community/cpl鈥?/a>





let us know how it works!
i suggest a a gentle face wash which is soap free .. soaps tend to make ur skin dry and stretched ... while as face wash cream moistens ur face and keeps it soft and healthy...





i suggest the Himalaya's face wash cream .. u can take any other but let it be soap free
soap is the worst thing to wash your face with if its already dry....i use cetaphil and it is really good, i love it and would definately recommend it..
Soap is very bad for face


use clean and clear face wash


it is my experience
face cleanser

No comments:

Post a Comment