Thursday, December 24, 2009

Why don't most people use bar soap and wash cloths anymore?

Do we really need to save time in the shower so we can make time to wait in line at starbucks everyday?Why don't most people use bar soap and wash cloths anymore?
I still do,I've been an Irish Spring man since,well,before I was a man! Furthermore,Starbucks bites!A home-brewed cup of Ten o Clock,or a cup of 7-11 rocket fuel for me,thanks.


b.t.w.LOVE the new 'do!I might be old-school in my choice of methods of washing,or coffee,but I'm NOT when it comes to chicks who dye their' hair green[raises eyebrow suggestively...]Why don't most people use bar soap and wash cloths anymore?
Who wants to wash with a bar of soap that was probably up someones bu*t crack? Shower gel is way better! And lots of people use wash clothes. If nobody did, they wouldn't make them anymore. How many butter churns do you see in stores these days?
i use bar soap and wash cloths...and i dont like starbucks...(ok truthfully i've never tried it, never wanted to.)


:0) *shrug* ooooh well!
I use it. I also use body wash sometimes. I use dove soap most of the times.
Who told you that MOST people don't use bar soap and wash cloths anymore?


Who told you that people want to save shower time to stand in line at Starbucks?
Body wash is more gentle and easier. You just squeeze and go lol. Soaps such as Dove and Caress are good bar soaps if used.
i use bar soap! i think its quicker than body wash...and cheaper too :)
because we have shower gel and baby wipeys.
Bar soap always leaves a film on my skin no matter how good I rinse. Shower gel don't.
bar soap is harsh on your skin(most of them)





body wash and loofahs are the best.
why of COURSE we do! Go a day without starbucks and then you will answer differently.
I do!


What good is that watered down soap and no washcloth?
guess so...i only use a washcloth when i need to exfoliate.
nope ha but to each her owne
it doesn't work as good as body washer or shampoo.





plus imagine having four or five bar soaps in the bathroom and mixing up the bar soaps.





imagine using your father's soap lol

No comments:

Post a Comment