Thursday, December 24, 2009

Is It Bad That I've Been Using Dial Antibacterial hand soap To Wash My Face?

Ever since I quit going to my costly dermatologist I've found that the ONLY thing to keep my skin decently clear (not perfect) but decently clear...is Dial Antibacterial hand soap. I've tried EVERYTHING. I've always had mild acne and it has been a relief to not need to go to a Dermatologist lately. I will again sometime...in August!











Is this bad? I haven't seen any bad effects yet.Is It Bad That I've Been Using Dial Antibacterial hand soap To Wash My Face?
I'm going to say what everyone else has stated at first with that it might dry up your skin with mass use but if its working for you then go for it. I dont see any reason not to. Its also recommended for body art like eyebrow peircings it helps prevent infections which thats all zits are is mini-facial infections. Good luckIs It Bad That I've Been Using Dial Antibacterial hand soap To Wash My Face?
As an esthetician, that makes me shudder... however, if it works for you without unpleasant results, why stop doing it?


Keep an eye on your skin... if it starts getting patchy, red, over oily, or overly dry, stop! That's your signal it's too harsh.





I wonder what your dermatologist will have to say when he sees you in August! Hmmmmm. Good luck!
Hahaha. Well, I've never used hand soap to wash my face...so I wouldn't know. But I would recommend Garnier Nutritioniste. It works really good and leaves your face feeling clean and fresh. Or I'd also recommend The Wave if you haven't tried that already. Hope this helps :)
it drys out your skin, so in response your pores will create MORE oil to compensate....
Hand soap can be pretty hard on your face. I have gotten great results fom the clean %26amp; clear face wash, lotion, and spot treatment. You can actually buy it all in one easy kit at Wal-Mart.
i guess it depends on your skin, it could dry it out
If its the only thing that works for you keep on using it.
Well it's obviously working for you then.





I wouldn't dare use it on my face though.
If it is not drying your skin out, great. If it begins to dry your skin out consider using: Clean %26amp; Clear Oil-Free Foaming Facial Cleanser; 8.0 oz.; $4.49 at Walgreen鈥檚.


http://www.walgreens.com/search/search_r鈥?/a>





~Miss Makeover~


http://www.TheMakeoverWebsite.com
no i have been using Dial since a little girl and it works good.
No. It sounds like it works pretty good! Actually some acne face cleansers have the same active ingredients as Dial Antibacterial hand soap, so yeah its a cheap and easy shortcut.

No comments:

Post a Comment