Sunday, December 20, 2009

Is it okay to use bar soap to wash hair?

When I take a shower, I just rub the Irish Spring bar soap on my hair to clean it. Is this safe/okay?Is it okay to use bar soap to wash hair?
oh my goodness, my friend tricked me into doing this when i was little!


i asked him how he got his hair so smooth and shiny,


and he told me he just used a bar of soap.





so for a whole week i used soap to wash my hair, to try and make it as shiny as his, and it never worked.





it was years later before i found out he'd tricked me (he was only five at the time, i didn't know his mind could be so sinister!)





but, to answer your question, yes, you CAN use soap to wash your hair, and it's perfectly safe. BUT it won't look anywhere near as healthy as it will if you just use shampoo.





;D but good luck anywayIs it okay to use bar soap to wash hair?
it is ok when soap is new


bt a 3 or 4 time used soap will damage ur hair (in case of normal or a little silky hair)


in case of dry hair dont use it


bt if ur hair are oily then sure do 4 it soap is not good bt it is too good


1 of my frnd uses washing surf to wash hair she has oily hair nd surf gives shine to her hair
i dont see why not but i dont think its the best choice.


It will not clean your hair as goood and i bet it will make it feel really dry.
it is perfectly safe, it is just regular soap but really it doesn't clean your hair as well as soap that is ment for your hair...
IT TANGLES MY HAIR WHEN I USE BAR SOAP SO I DONT USE THAT ANYMORE BUT IT MIGHT WORK FOR YOUR HAIR.
It will make your hair all dry so use shampoo, soap will clean it but not really well.
NO.

No comments:

Post a Comment