Thursday, December 24, 2009

Can I use a bar of soap to wash my hair?

Out of shampoo.


Won't get my check until later, and I need to wash it A.S.A.P.





Will this be okay since its a one time thing?Can I use a bar of soap to wash my hair?
It would probably be better to just wait, or possibly borrow some. Although I'm sure doing this one time won't cause your hair to fall out, it will make it very dry and possibly leave a residue. I don't think its a good idea as a woman of color, our hair obviously requires more consideration with regard to dos and don'ts. Don't let anybody on here who knows nothing about ethnic hair care on this site steer you wrong...Can I use a bar of soap to wash my hair?
you can but its not the best idea it will dry out ur hair and take away the moisture but you should be okay until u get ur check just do a deep conditoning mask once u get ur check. even if you dont buy a conditioning hair mask just let some conditioner sit on ur hair for at least 10 mins before that if possible do a hot oil treatment
I don't know which bar of soap u r talking about. Soap is not useful. Instead of soap u should use Herbal Powder for ur hair mixture of Shikakai, Ritha, Citrus Peel (Herbal Powders). Instructions r written on the pack for preparation of liquid to wash ur hair.
No problem at all, most shampoos have the same ingredients anyway.


You can use it all the time, shampoos are just fancy soaps sold to make you feel good, they don't really work any differently to ordinary soap.
Yes, you can. In the good old says people used a dilute vinegar rinse after washing the soap out to get rid of any excess residue.
It's fine:D


Although if you do it everytime you wash your hair, I will guarantee your hair will feel all dried out and icky.
well i guess you can use it since it is a one time thing but make sure it smells really good or better yet use body wash that will be better.
yeah but dont do it too often. usually bar soap has a lot harsher chemicals in it which can be damaging. if its Dove or something then i wouldnt worry really either.
it can be done but is not advisable because although you will have clean hair it will not feel nice and be very hard to brush and style.
just use conditioner or borrow shampoo from neighbor but seriously it will make your hair nasty girl.
If you really need to wash it, Just the once should be fine, But maybe just wash it with water.
If you are in India then the VATIKA shampoo is just of Re.1 and gives hair a smooth texture
I mean it will work, but I wouldn't recommend it. I guess its better than dirty hair.
Yes but you will be a heathen.
yes your hair will be fine, not recommended to do this over a long period of time, but you'll be fine.
i've done it





my hair didnt fall out or anything, was just hard to comb out.
yeah but it might leave residue
just a little bit in your hand first and then conditioner
it'll be ok. i've done it before.
yes.
yes u can use it ,,,but u have to contemplation that ur hair maybe give out a strange smell

No comments:

Post a Comment