Sunday, December 20, 2009

Can I use regular car wash soap in the soap tank on a pressure washer safely?

To wash my car, I use the low pressure nozzle on my pressure washer. Can I add regular car wash soap to my 1 gallon soap tank on the pressure washer? I don't want the soap to gum up or cause any kinds of problems with the pressure washer. If this isn't a good idea, could you give me some other ideas?Can I use regular car wash soap in the soap tank on a pressure washer safely?
The use of car wash soap in your pressure washer certainly shouldn't cause any problem, just be sure to completely rinse the soap tank when you finish. Don't allow the soap, even diluted, to set in the tank when it's not in use.Can I use regular car wash soap in the soap tank on a pressure washer safely?
Shouldn't be a problem but check the owners manual. If you don't have the owners manual go to their website and find it there, just to be sure.
You can use car soap without troubles in a power washer.
don't worry about it and if it dose clog with just soap soak it in hot water unless there is more than soap in your soap.

No comments:

Post a Comment