Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is the best facial wash or soap to use?

I have combination skin and mosts soaps even the ones for sensitive skin and combination skin leave my skin dry and tight which are the best ones to use ?What is the best facial wash or soap to use?
Probably the simplest answer is don't use soap.


Most soaps are chemical based and many of them still use carbolics substance and sometimes caustic soda.


Lush make handmade soaps and cleansers which are cruelty free and in a lot of cases organic. These won't dry out your skin.


I'm a bloke and i use there stuff a lot and it is superb.


Most of the shops are franchises but this link should get you to the catalogue and a list of shops or the mail order side if there isn't one near you.





http://www.lushdns.co.uk/


Hope it helps


ChrisWhat is the best facial wash or soap to use?
yes always use face washes for sensitive skin but you need to always moisturise your face after washing it.


that could be whats coursing the problem.


everyone needs to moisturise their skin every day cos it helps keep it looking young and in a healthy condition.


so if you dont already use it then start asap, get a fragrance free one. it will stop the tightness and dry skin.


get a body lotion for your body aswell!!





trust me!!!!





or just ask a dermotologist (how ever its spelt!)





p.s dove products are good cos they are gentle on the skin
I also have the same skin type and really love simples face range. you should also tone and moisturise this will stop your skin feeling so tight. also try exfoliating two to three times a week this will help reduce your spots. hope this helps.
dove definatly
I love using Johnson's soft wash baby wash,it makes my skin so soft and feels so fresh after each shower,I also use Johnson nourishing milk wash if the store is out of the soft wash they are both very good soaps,not too much perfume like most soaps have that dry out your skin.
There are some facial cleansers on the website below made just for combination skin.
I also have sensitive skin and you should not use soaps because they dry out your skin. Use a facial wash that is 100% colour and perfume free, these are the ones suitable for sensitive skin. I suggest simple facial washes. Simple is the brands name available in Boots stores.
i love burts bees lettuce bar for dry skin.
tea tree maybe?





It might soften the skin and make it feel less tight
My fav is Oil of Olay face products. I use their face wash, their daily facials (at night) and their moisturizer! I love it!
By far the loreal face range..i use loreal face wash..i admit it's alittle bit costly but i'm worth it...
dove cream works really well
I have very dry skin and use Nivea one a day I night to remove make up. Don't use soap on your face. I just use water in the morning. I use Eucerin lotion to moisturize and it's very good because it's hypoallergenic. Eucerin and Dove soaps are good also.
I use a cleanser cream from Murad. It doesn't lather like a soap so it's not as drying.
So do I, and hypersensitive, so I use supermarket own brand baby bath.
IMO, Purity Made Simple by Philosophy. It is the best cleanser on the market. Bar none. It gets my combination skin clean without drying or stripping it. It removes all my makeup, including eyeliner and mascara beautifully and never stings or burns my very sensitive eyes. It is a little pricey, but it is worth every penny.
I use jonhsons Clean%26amp;Clear exfoliating daily wash it does the job and you can get it from most chemists/supermarkets, it's priced around 拢3 and should last you ages as you only need to use a small amount ;-)
Oil of olay face wash is quite gentle, but really, any of the gentle face washes with added moisturisers should be suitable. Just remember to rinse very thoroughly.
i never wash my face with soap all ways leaves it tight and skin dry i just wash with water then use a cleansing milk works a treat for me
The best facial products to use are Mary Kay. The original Mary Kay products were designed by a tanner. He figured that if he could take an old piece of rawhide into soft leather, we should be able to use something similar on our skin to keep it soft and supple. My mother saw Mary Kay once when she was in her 70's. Mother said she looked at a 35-40 year old woman. I know you might think ';plastic surgery.'; I cannot rule that out. I can say, though, that my family has used Mary Kay for years. My aunts, who are in their 70's, look about 40. I am no raving beauty, but I have not aged like some of the folks I went to school with.





It is important to begin using the products early, though. If you wait until there is already damage, Mary Kay (or any other beauty product) cannot correct it. I started using these products when I was 13.
i have very sensative skin and i used ';roc face wash'; from boots and its really good, u can see the difference immediately and it doesnt react to the sensative skin...at least with me - and it costs around 拢14.00 if u are in the UK :)
definately proactive


even if u dont have acne or anything it keeps ur face so healthy


I dont use it to much but my sister does and I swear it does miracles! lol
have u tryed a soft facial scrub soap is not that good for your skin
None, your skin shouldn't be washed with soaps or washes because these strip your skin of it's natural oils, that help keep skin healthy and protected.





I'd suggest you look into using Oil Cleansing Method; I currently use jojoba oil and my skin is spot-free, non-oily, soft and healthy as a result, I'd never go back to using facial washes.

No comments:

Post a Comment