Sunday, December 20, 2009

I use a plain white bar of Dove soap to wash my bra? Is this ok?

I hand-wash my bra in lukewarm water with a bar of Dove soap. Then I rinse the bra with cold water and hang it to dry. Is this an ok way to wash it?I use a plain white bar of Dove soap to wash my bra? Is this ok?
If your skin is ok with it, it's the easiest method of cleaning for your fabric. Hand-washing will always lengthen the life of your fabrics, so long as you're not twisting the hell out them!I use a plain white bar of Dove soap to wash my bra? Is this ok?
Definitely depends on why it needs washed. Chocolate syrup and whipped cream stains will come out with dove. But rasberry jelly can be difficult.
why do you do this? Did someone give you an idea? If I were you I would wash it with Woolite by hand and hang to dry...Dove soap? Sounds alittle odd to me unless its the ONLY thing you have on hand?
I'll bet it smells good and is real soft when you are done. Bar soap actually will remove a lot of stains that many laundry products won't. It because of the high oil conent in the soap.
  • hair highlight ideas
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment